Domestic Partner Services

  • BuzzCard
  • Campus Recreation Center Membership
  • Stamps Health Services/Student Health Insurance
  • Ability to apply for Family Housing

Declaring your partnership allows you eligible for services, but students are responsible for associated costs

How to Apply for Services
  1. Vistit
  2. Request Assistance
  3. Reason for Visit: Appointment request with Dean
  4. Information summary
    1. Request Domestic Partnership
  5. Upload supporting documentation as listed
  6. You will be sent the application form via DocuSign
  7. Fill out form and return via DocuSign

Redact personal data such as account numbers, etc. on supporting documentation.

Final Note

*A qualifying domestic partnership agreement must meet criteria with proof of two pieces of documentation as listed on the declaration form.