- Completed application form
- One campus reference letter
- Must be an enrolled student for Fall 2018
- Student must be in good academic and judicial standing with Georgia Tech
- Completed application and reference letter due by January 26, 2018 at 5 pm to Karen Yiu at Karen.Yiu@studentlife.gatech.edu
- If selected for an interview, you will be sent a link to sign up for an interview slot by February 5, 2018.
- Individual interviews will be 30 minutes long and will be held February 12-15, 2018.
- Applicants will be notified by Friday, March 2.
- Applicants must be available Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm for a full-day on-boarding retreat.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Learn about diversity-related resources on Georgia Tech's campus.
- Aid in the planning of Diversity Week & Inclusivity Month in the Spring semester.
- Diversity training for internal and external constituents.
- Capstone project at the end of the first year.
For more information, contact Karen Yiu at Karen.Yiu@studentlife.gatech.edu.